Kama'aina — $6
Once received by USPS, delivery ranges from overnight (Oahu) up to 2 business days for outer islands.
Overnight Express — $22
While generally unnecessary on Oahu, outer-island customers requiring overnight service should choose this option. (If you are on Oahu and require overnight service, choose this option if overnight is a MUST.)
Standard Domestic — $12
This service generally takes 3–5 days, but occasionally longer, as routing overseas from Hawaii often adds extra time.
2-day Express — $40
Please note that so-called 'overnight' service from Hawaii is virtually non-existent and generally takes 2-days.
Standard International Flat-Rate Shipping — $24
Service generally takes 8–15+ business days. Expect a slower Customs processing time when choosing this option.
Expedited International Express
(FedEx, UPS, DHL) — Rates Vary
This is the fastest and most reliable option with the quickest Customs processing time. Rates vary depending on location and courier service.
Prior to shipping, each wetsuit goes through a hands-on finishing process, including a thorough quality-control inspection. Orders are shipped from our home-base in Hawaii, generally within 1-2 business days.
- Orders containing hats, including grab-bags, may take an extra day or two, as the hats are generally not finished in advance of ordering.
- Occasionally, during high volume sales periods/sale events, it may take longer than 1-2 days to get your order out. If you have a shipping deadline we should be aware of (e.g., leaving for a trip, a birthday, etc.) – please let us know in your order comments or by email, and we will do our best to expedite the process on our end.
All of our shipping options include package tracking. Choose from our discounted flat-rates (USPS Priority Mail) to save money, or select a courier service (FedEx/UPS/DHL) to get your package faster and enjoy enhanced package tracking.
- Once your order is packed-up and ready to ship, you will receive an email containing package tracking details.
- Because we create shipping labels online, your shipping notification email may arrive before tracking details are updated online by the shipper. Not to worry...updates should appear soon!
For our valued INTERNATIONAL customers, please take note of the following...
International Customs Advisory...
- International customers may be responsible for any import taxes, duties, or tariffs assessed-by & payable-to your home country.
- Customs processing time often adds unpredictability to the expected delivery date for international shipments.
- After your package has shipped, we will upload copies of your shipping documentation to your order status page Sign in to your account, or see your Order Confirmation Email for link, which you can provide to Customs if they request it.