Shipping & Returns
Our Goal is to Run this Business with Aloha,
We get it...online wetsuit shopping can be difficult. It’s disappointing for you when something goes wrong, and it’s disappointing for us too! Please rest assured that if anything does go wrong, we will do our very best to make it right! As a small business, each & every customer is meaningful to us. YOUR HAPPINESS MATTERS! Ultimately, your satisfaction is our top priority.
If the size/fit/color/*whatever* is incompatible, we will happily do an exchange on eligible items. If you want to exchange for a lesser-price item, no problem — we’ll refund the price difference and honor any applicable promo codes from your initial order.
Send the item back to us and once we receive it, we’ll ship the replacement wetsuit back to you. (In a rush? ...let us know and we can use the tracking number as confirmation of your return, and we’ll get the replacement suit out to you right away!)
You will not be charged for shipping of the replacement wetsuit out to you. For domestic (USA) exchanges, we will also cover the cost of you sending the original wetsuit back to us.
You have up to 30 days after receipt of your order to request a refund and begin the return process. For a full refund, exchange, or store credit, your item must simply be unused and returned to us in the same condition that you received it. (Don’t worry if you have removed the tags.)
Send the item back to us and once we receive it, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. You’ll get an email notifying you of the refund once it has been initiated. Depending on the credit card company/payment method, it can take up to 10 days for the funds/credit to show in your account.
After 30 days? No worries... we can still offer you an exchange or store credit. (We apologize for any inconvenience!)
If an item is returned to us used or notably altered from the condition in which it was sent, to an extent that it can no longer be sold at full price to a new owner, we'll contact you to discuss why a full refund/store credit or exchange can’t be offered. (Don’t worry, this is highly unlikely — we’re not trying to take advantage of anybody! At the very least, a partial refund/store credit will be issued.)
- Please first send an email to let us know you will be returning something:
- For exchanges within the USA, we will cover the cost of return shipments. A return label will be emailed to you, which you can print out & use to send the package back to us.
For refunds and international exchanges, we ask that you cover return shipping costs. Let us know if we can help out by purchasing a shipping label for you (domestic only), in which case we will refund you for the merchandise (vs. merchandise + shipping). If you’d rather buy your own label, we suggest using a trackable shipping service so we can confirm shipment in the unlikely event that your package is lost in transit. Returns should be mailed to the following address:
61-274 KAMEHAMEHA HWY, UNIT G
HALEIWA, HAWAII 96712-1300 | USA
- Please include your name, and if possible, your Order Number (SIR####) along with the returned merchandise so that we can properly identify it when it arrives.
- FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: If returning an item from outside the US, be sure to indicate “Returned Merchandise” on customs forms, as you should be able to recoup import tariffs/taxes you paid. You’ll need to check with your home country’s customs department to determine the exact process.
- It’s very important that returned merchandise be carefully and properly packed so that it does not come back to us with extra creases! Some creasing is normal/unavoidable and will relax after use, but nobody likes to receive an excessively wrinkled wettie. With that in mind, we kindly ask that you please return your suit using the following packing technique:
- Wetsuits should be laid out flat and placed inside the protective plastic sleeve. (Long sleeve suits come with extra airbags to reduce creasing. Fold the sleeves under to the back of the wetsuit and place the air bags in the fold between the sleeve and the back of the wetsuit. Do this before inserting the wetsuit inside the plastic sleeve.)
- Next, with the wetsuit already in the plastic bag, place the [remaining] air bag cushion(s) over the center-back of the suit and gently roll or fold the wetsuit over the cushion so as to avoid hard creases or folds.
- Please use an appropriately sized cardboard box (preferably the one your order was shipped in, if you still have it) rather than a soft packing envelope to protect the merchandise.
These simple steps
make a huge difference!
If you find that you need alterations to improve the fit of your suit, either before or after you have used it, please let us know! Some mods may be outside the scope of what we can offer, but others may be doable. Depending on the difficulty of the job, we generally charge between $15 and $80, or may not charge you at all.
If a wetsuit requires repair within the first year — ugh, we’re SO sorry! — Quality and craftsmanship is deeply important to us! Sirensong will make the repair for free and will cover all associated costs. We can also reimburse you if you prefer to have it repaired locally. Repairs are also possible after one year, but we may charge a small labor fee and ask that you cover shipping costs.